Whether you’re already a Salt Security customer or considering Salt Security to help you protect your critical applications and services from API attacks, we want you to know, we are committed to API security and have comprehensive plans in place to ensure the Salt Security API Protection Platform remains up and running to support our customers.
We want to share our continued commitment to you, our global community of customers and partners, to ensure the continuity of our business while providing a safe environment for our employees during this time.
We are confident that the Coronavirus (COVID-19) will not significantly impact Salt Security and have detailed the measures of precaution we are taking.
We wish you all good health and thank you for continuing to place your trust in us. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions during this time.
Salt Security COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan
During the spread of COVID-19 around the world, Salt Security is committed to providing a safe environment for our employees and ensuring business continuity for our customers, to the best of our abilities.
We are confident that COVID-19 will not significantly impact the solution that we deliver to our customers. The infrastructure for the Salt Security Cloud Service is well suited to be accessed remotely by our employees and our customers alike. Collaboration tools such as video conferencing , messaging and other real time communication tools are deeply rooted in the Salt Security culture, so any restriction on movement or gathering across our different branches will not impact our ability to keep our business running and keep us responsive to customers.
With the current situation we are taking the following precautionary steps across our company:
- All international business travel has been cancelled.
- In the event an employee has traveled internationally on a private trip, he or she will be subject to a mandatory 14-days period of remote work.
- Domestic customer and other business travel may continue as usual if needed, following the guidance of any published local, state or federal restrictions.
- We encourage teams to use Zoom video conferencing, with video enabled, to ensure the maximum effectiveness for all meetings that cannot occur in person.
- We have enabled all employees who choose to work remotely to do so.
- We have cancelled all participation in gatherings, meet-ups, and conferences.
- We encourage our employees to follow the guidance of the World Health Organization inside and outside the office environment
We will continue to monitor and follow the instructions and updates from the World Health Organization and adapt our business continuity plans accordingly.
At Salt Security, the health and safety of our employees and customers are the top priority and during this time we have those directly affected by the COVID-19 in our thoughts, and wish all of you safety and good health.
We would like to thank you, our customers, for your continued trust in us.
Should you have any questions during this time please don’t hesitate to contact us.